Friday, December 5, 2008

Group #2 Presentation

I hope you all enjoyed our project presentation today. It was a little far fetched, but I think everyone followed along coherently for the most part. I'm glad everyone laughed and had a good time with our pictures, however, I do feel like we should have added another bullet to our opening WARNING page....something to give you all a heads up about the giant ugly drug sniffing Dorothy picture that will no doubt catch you off guard! I was a little embarrassed :) But, I am proud of our end result. Dr. Sexson was right when he said that it takes a lot of man hours to put together something like that....At one point there were four different computers going all reformatting/cropping/adding pictures and around midnight....everything was funny. I'm relieved to know that it wasn't just us that thought it was funny. The most obvious question was how did we come up with that idea? I know it was Ronnie who brought it up at first, we were all a little caught off guard, but as we started to incorporate plot, dialogue, and characters...it all started to fall into place. It was interesting how the random background in our pictures ended up being extremely important....such as the brass lion behind out character playing the part of the cowardly lion. The tin man was played by the overworked business man, and the scarecrow was played by the stripper who wanted to go to school...to get a brain. Also, the wicked witches bicycle was hanging from the ceiling of the Hauf. It all came together perfectly...and I am glad it's over.

No comments: